We all love it when we find a product that’s so amazing that we have to rave about it to the whole world. I want to start a series on my blog called Best Beauty Bits and tell you about my top 5 favourite beauty finds under different categories! Today I’m going to tell you my top 5 products for a every day face 🙂
1. L’Oréal Infallible 24 Hour Matte foundation – I’m testing out this foundation recently and so far I like it. It’s a nice matte foundation which is essential for me as I have extremely oily skin. It wears lovely although I couldn’t say if it does stay on for 24 hours as I never have foundation on for that long.
2. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – This is the best concealer I’ve tried so far. If you need to cover some blemishes and you’re on a budget then you need this in your life.
3. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Captivating – Can I just say that these are the best blushes ever. The colours are beautiful and they are very pigmented. Captivating is a warm peach which is fabulous when applied.
4. Maybelline Colossal Mascara – An oldie of mine but definitely a goldie. I always end up going back to this mascara no matter what. It gives a nice volume to my lashes but isn’t too chaotic for every day wear 🙂
5. Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist – This was in my June Favourites so I’m not going to ramble on too much about it. It’s a lovely nude lipgloss that leaves your lip feeling nice and soft and looking lovely.
They are my 5 best beauty bits for an every day face. What are your essential products that you can’t leave the house without wearing?
See you soon 🙂