I just want to say a massive thank you to the lovely Anna from Free From Happiness for nominating me. I highly recommend you check out her blog, it’s amazing and you get to see her personality in every post. I was shocked at first because my blog is only a few weeks old so this means a lot to me. Blogging is a truly amazing way to get connected to people and make friends 🙂
Now let me just hit you with the rules and we’ll be on our way 😛
- Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the lovely person who nominated you.
- Include the LEIBSTER AWARD sticker in the post.
- Nominate 10 other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
1. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Rainy for me means cosy day. There’s nothing better than staying in comfy clothes or your pyjamas with a blanket wrapped around you and watching Netflix while it’s raining outside.
2. Have you read any good books recently? What were they? (I need some books!) At the moment I’m reading a book called Noughts and Crosses and so far I’m enjoying it.
3. What is an accessory you can’t live without? My Silverado bracelet that my mom bought me for my confirmation. I still love wearing it every day.
4. What are you blogging goals? I’d like to reach 500 followers, it’s not a lot to some people but to me that would be mind blowing. I want to make more friends through blogging, friends that I’ll have for the rest of my life hopefully. Lastly I want my blog to remain a part of me that makes me happy.
5. Do you have any random advice you’d like to share? Don’t be jealous of other girls for the way they look. We’re all perfect in our own way. Also before you make chocolate biscuit cake for the first time, make sure you know how much a pound of butter actually is haha! 😛
6. What is you favourite thing to do with your friends? Chill out, watch movies and have your one to one chats.
7. If you had to be dressed in either super fancy clothes, or comfy clothes for the rest of you life, which would it be? (however you classify “super fancy” and “comfy”) & Why? Definitely comfy. My classification of comfy is wearing jeans, converse and a slouchy top or a hoodie. I’m in my element when I’m dressed like that, comfort is key.
8. If you could have any hair color/type other than your own, what would it be? I’ve been wanting to dye my hair purple lately but I don’t think I could ever dye my hair a different colour from root to end unless it was necessary. Instead I’d dip dye the ends of my hair purple if I could.
9. What is the thing you miss most about being a kid? This is going to sound awful but I miss the excitement around Christmas as a child. Christmas still is my favourite time of year but I miss the thrill that you had trying to stay up for Santa and waking up at 5 in the morning to see what he brought you. I know it’s awful to be thinking about Christmas in August!
10. What is you dream job/life? I’d love to be an Author and write my own novels. I also would love to be a film producer.
My nominations (I’m sorry if you’ve already been nominated)
3. Eleanor May
6. Jessie Emma
10. Becca Beez
My questions for you lovely people are
1. If you had to switch lives with one person who would you choose and why?
2. What’s your all time favourite movie?
3. Who was the main inspiration for your blog?
4. If you had to choose between wearing one outfit for the rest of your life or getting rid of all your makeup which would you choose and why?
5. What’s your best childhood memory?
6. If you could live in one fictional world from a book, TV show or film, which would you choose and why?
7. Who’s your favourite childhood TV/Film character?
8. What’s one thing on your bucket list?
9. Do you have any weird pet peeves and if so what is it?
10. Do you have any sentimental item from your childhood? If so what is it and why is it so important?
Let me know when you answer as I’m very excited to see your answers 🙂
See you soon 🙂