Today I wanted to do something a little more chill as it’s the second last day of Blogmas. I can’t believe I’ve made it this far, I thought I’d do the first week and get sick of it! I was looking for something to write about today when I came across the Christmas This or That tag. I love the idea so that’s what I’m doing.
1. Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Christmas Day definitely.
2. Real tree or fake?
We always have a fake tree. I would love to get a real one at some point though.
3. Christmas carolling watching Christmas movies?
Watching Christmas movies. There’s nothing like lighting a fire and watching movies in your pyjamas.
4. Santa or the elves?
When I was younger I preferred the elves! The thought of them making the presents for everyone.
5. Eggnog or hot chocolate?
Hot chocolate all the way.
6. Giving or receiving?
There’s nothing like giving a gift and seeing someone’s face opening it.
7. Eating Christmas cookies or leaving them for Santa?
I think I’d eat them. Sorry Santa!
8. Putting presents in front of the tree in advance or on Christmas Eve?
We always put them down in advance. It makes the build up to Christmas more exciting.
9. Spending the holidays with immediate family or extended?
I always spend it with my immediate family and throughout the season visit my extended.
10. A white Christmas or a green Christmas?
White for sure but unfortunately we’re usually stuck with the green Christmas.