Seeing as we’re finally through with 2016 I’ve made out a list of goals I want to accomplish to make 2017 amazing.
1. Cook a roast dinner from start to finish – I love cooking yet I’ve never cooked a roast before. My mom always make an amazing roast dinner every Sunday. It’s my aim to make one as amazing as hers without any help.
2. Travel to two new countries – I love visiting new places and learning about the culture, people and food. I’m hoping that I’ll be able to go to at least two new countries this year to tick off the bucket list.
3. Find three new music artists – You probably know by now how important music is to me. I’m really after getting into using Spotify to create playlists and find new artists. I really want to find three smaller music artists that will be up there with my favourites.
4. Take part in a new exercise – I’ve tried lots of different ways of exercising and so far I’ve only liked one. This year I’m going to try my hardest to get fit so I want to try out a new method of exercising.
5. Get more into skincare – This past year I’ve gotten more and more into skincare but this year I want to ace it. As some of you know I suffer with acne. I’m really starting to get on top of it with my skincare routine and it’s after clearing up a lot.
6. Socialise more – You know that friend who stays in to catch up with their endless list of TV series? That’s me. I do go out with my friends every now and then but not often enough. I want to get better at going out with my friends and making new friends.
7. Embrace my creative side – I pride myself on my creative side. Growing up I’ve always loved writing, photography and art. I’d love to do more with my creative side. Whether it’s starting to film videos or get more into writing I really want to get more into it.
8. Stay away from technology for 1-2 hours – Our world is filled with technology. I really want to take more breaks from it to refresh my mind.
9. Save €1500 – There’s nothing better than having money saved in the bank. I really want to save €1500 and build it up year by year. My own little ’emergency’ fund.
10. Meet a role model/celebrity – Obviously this excludes the people I know who I admire. I’ve never met someone relatively famous or well known who is one of my inspirations. Whether it’s a YouTuber, author, singer, actor, I don’t mind as long as I meet one.
See you soon .