I saw this tag on Lucy Moon’s YouTube channel and I loved it. My love for music is evident on my blog with my monthly playlists. It’s a huge part of my life. I’m surrounded by it. I feel like this tag was created for me.
Song you listen to when you’re happy?
- There Will Be Time – Mumford & Sons, Baaba Maal.
- SexyBack – Justin Timberlake.
- Down South – Jeremy Loops (feat. Motheo Moleko)
Song you listen to when you’re sad?
What song will you have at your wedding?
What song do you dance around the house to?
- Anything by Stevie Wonder.
Song you play on your headphones when out and about?
Song you listen to when you’re angry?
I can’t think of anything but it will usually be something calming.
Song you’d have at your funeral?
- Skinny Love – Birdy.
Song that makes you lose your shit at a party?
Literally every song that is played I’ll be up for a sing along.
The last song you listened to?
- Cancer – Twenty One Pilots.
Your kareoke song?
- Mr. Brightside – The Killers.
What song do you work out/exercise to?
- Ride – Twenty One Pilots.
Song with the most memories attached?
- I Gotta Feeling – The Black Eyed Peas.
Song that makes you cry?
- You Raise Me Up – Westlife.
Song you hate the most?
Guilty pleasure song?
- All About You – Mcfly.
Favourite song from a musical?
- My Favourite Things – The Sound Of Music.
Song by an Irish artist?
- Cherry Wine – Hozier.
Your favourite song of all time?
- The Show Must Go On – Queen.